2/19/2015

Happy late House Pride Weekend!

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

Hello Marauders,
it's been a while since I posted something on here, because I've had a really stressful time lately.

Anyhow, today I wanted to show you the drawing I made for 'House Pride Weekend' which was a while ago. Unfortunately Ravenclaw didn't win the 1 million extra house points. My congratulations to all Slytherins out there for this great achievement!
For all those who didn't follow 'House Pride Weekend': Slytherin won with 37%, while Gryffindor and Ravenclaw tied on 2nd place with 23% each. That means that both houses got awarded 230,000 house points. Hufflepuff with only 17% came in last.

Here are some of the contributions that have been made:

Slytherin



Hufflepuff



Gryffindor



Ravenclaw



 And here's my contribution. I made this drawing of the Ravenclaw house crest with a black graphite pencil! I hope you like it! Happy late #HousePride Contest!


Looking forward to seeing you soon! Until then...

Mischief managed!

No comments:

Post a Comment